Print2PDF 6.1 Release Notes
Build 6.1.07.0503 Released May 7, 2007
- Fixed a dialog error that occurred on Windows Vista while using Internet Explorer in Protected Mode.
- Fixed the merge function in the Save As dialog.
Build 6.1.07.0418 Released April 19, 2007
- Added support for the Windows Vista operating system. See details here.
- Added support for Microsoft Word 2007 to the Print2PDF macro.
- Added support for background conversion from Microsoft Office 2007 applications.
- Added the ability to automatically merge PDF files without user input (Automatically Merge).
- Added new program icons to take advantage of high-resolution displays on Windows Vista (up to 256x256 pixels).
- Fixed a transparency error that occurred when a stamp image has greater than 256 colors.
- Fixed an error with the Print2PDF macro on Microsoft Word 2000 (error: Method 'ProcessFile_EPDF' of object '_Connect' failed).
Build 6.1.06.1211 Released December 11, 2006
- Added JPEG2000 image compression with lossless support (quality 100).
- Added the ability to set viewer options.
- Added support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 to the Print2PDF toolbar button.
- Fixed a problem with printing from Lotus Notes.
- Fixed the auto-increment function on existing file names (e.g. document.pdf, document001.pdf, etc.).
- Fixed an error that would write information to the debug log after the user unchecked the debug log option.
- Fixed an error that would add the Digital ID signature image after the user unchecked the signature image option.
- Fixed an error when selecting multiple attachments from the Edit Attachment dialog.
Build 6.0.06.0913 Released September 14, 2006