Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Not correct installed on win2k3
  Posted by   on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 4:38:09 PM (EST)
Hello, I have an problem with starting lansuite 2003. When i start it manually it says that is incorrect installed and it shuts down automatic. When i reinstall the product the problem stays. Have someone an suggestion what the problem is. Thanks
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 4:39:58 PM (EST)
That's a registry error. Run a registry cleaner on your system and try again.
  Posted by mario mieldijk  on Friday, June 20, 2003 at 8:28:14 AM (EST)
Thanks for the tip, but the problem stays. I uninstalled lansuite, ran the regcleaner, rebooted the system, installed lansuite, rebooted the system but no go. Have anyone an solution?
Thanks
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Friday, June 20, 2003 at 9:56:07 AM (EST)
Are you sure you have read/write access to your registry? try installing it as Administrator.
  Posted by mario mieldijk  on Friday, June 20, 2003 at 10:04:11 AM (EST)
Yes i have read/write rights and i have installed it as an administrator. During install of lansuite, The install program asks me of all users may use the program. I've said yes, is this maybe the problem and must i choose No instead. Maybe someone can confirm my idea? thanks
  Posted by Dick Vanstraaten  on Friday, July 11, 2003 at 5:20:47 PM (EST)
I had the same problem. If you have terminal service installed it might be the problem. Deinstall terminal servive, reinstall lan suite. It works for me.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.