Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Libary error
  Posted by  Peter Moore  on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 5:57:24 AM (EST)
Debug Error!

Probram: C:\LANSUITE\Lansuite.exe

DAMAGE: after Normal block(#39) at 0x02380068.

(Press Retry to debug the application)

Buttons available are Abort, Retry, Ignore.

After clicking Retry the application was closed down and i had to start it again. There havn't as yet been any further problems this morning.

I'm just checking if this is something to worry about??
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 10:45:11 AM (EST)
Looking at the message, it sounds to me like the software is corrupt. I think you might be able to get away with simply installing a fresh copy over itself and it should reinstall the important binary files (like Lansuite.exe) and not require you to re-register.

I'd also check your HD for errors and pay particular attention to the surface scan results. Sounds like you might have some bad blocks there somewhere.
  Posted by Michael Kristiansen  on Thursday, November 13, 2003 at 3:55:13 PM (EST)
Hi,

I know this post is a couple of weeks old, but it is exactly the problem, amung others, that I am having with LanSuite2003.

I have received this same error message when shutting down LanSuite on two completely different machines, different hard drives and all, and using two different builds of LanSuite 2003

This last time the error message began about a week after installation and setup. Personally, given the other issues I currently have with LanSuite, a list will follow in a seperate post as to put them here would be off-topic, I think this error message is a symptom of a larger problem.

The machine LanSuite is currently running on was built to server as our firewall/webserver and shares no hardware with the old machine it used to run on. The only commonality they sare is the fact they both ran/run Windows 2000 Pro (not server).

Thank you for anny sugesstions anyone may have as this issue has definately turned into an annoyance.

mikek
  Posted by Geoffrey Turnbull  on Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 1:21:45 AM (EST)
I am having same problem recently. I have reinstalled over the old copy a couple of times to try and get rid of problem and now most recently I changed the old directory name to so none of the old files were still there and then did a clean install incase some files were corrupt but twice in the last 24 hours since I did clean install I have same problem. All suggestions for new approaches welcome!!!!
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.