Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Cannot connect to ISP
  Posted by  A Van dam  on Saturday, November 01, 2003 at 1:48:56 PM (EST)
Whenever 602Pro Lan Suite 2003 is running on my machine, either as the Windows service or not, I cannot connect to my ISP.

The dial-up is started, and then it starts to make noises like a Police siren. 20 seconds of that and then it disconnects and try again.

At first I thought it was the fax server that conflicts as there is only one modem connected to the server which is to handle both functions. I then disabled the fax but I still have the same problem.

When the Lan Suite is not running, I can connect without problems.

I'm using Windows XP.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 10:43:23 AM (EST)
Sounds to me like maybe you don't have the correct modem driver installed. I'd check with your modem manufacturer for the correct modem driver.

Failing that, you may need to optimize your modem string or check your modem line for line noise.
  Posted by A Vandam  on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 at 4:19:16 AM (EST)
So I downloaded the updated driver and installed it and got the telephone company out to come check the line.

I still cannot connect when running LanSuite. When it's not running I can connect without any problem.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.