Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
working with gif / wordpad / e-mails
  Posted by  J Moore  on Friday, October 31, 2003 at 4:31:16 AM (EST)
first off when i save a wordpad doc it changes to 602 text doc... and my entire collection of gif, jpg, bmp have been changed to 602 photo images these have become un-useable to me... i can copy to wordpad and upload to message boards... but I CAN NOT to e-mail ... If i fool around enough, i can paste but I get a blank box with a red X ...
Please can someone help me...
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Friday, October 31, 2003 at 10:22:05 AM (EST)
I have no idea about the e-mail one but a "red x" means that it's some kind of PICTURE that can't be read, most likley because it can't be found on the hard drive. I know in Outlook and Outlook Express you can do Insert --> Picture to insert a picture in an e-mail. A forum dedicated to your mail client may be a better place to ask this question.

Regarding file associations, during the installation process you were asked to associate PC Suite with a number of extensions. You didn't remove the checkmarks, so it associated with PC Suite. This can easily be fixed however. Follow the instructions provided in the Knowledge Base:

http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=469
  Posted by J Moore  on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 7:17:20 AM (EST)
I know that I used to be able to put these photos in my hotmail docs.. right click copy and crt V in the email... RIGHT WHERE I WANTED THEM but I no longer can do that does any know is this normal, can something be done.. as it is now my graphics are useless... if i add them as attachments they go to the bottom under my signature kinda like it was part of the orginal
  Posted by J Moore  on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 7:29:16 AM (EST)
ok that prob. is solved when i open with int.exp. then i can copy and paste in hotmail.. but for each file i have to do that ~ each time i open... so how can i make the change permanent -default to int.exp. instead of photo
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.