Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Black Fax
  Posted by  Douglas Rosenberg  on Monday, October 06, 2003 at 5:25:05 PM (EST)
SendFax is converting my Word document to a solid black page. I don't think it was doing this before (I have successfully faxed before, but can't recall whether it was a Word document), and I can't think what might have changed. I use Word 2000, and it happened using both the print driver and the Outlook feature. LS2003 sends the fax successfully; the problem is in the conversion.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Doug
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 at 9:41:29 AM (EST)
Hmm..sounds like your ole is messed up on your server. I'm not really sure how to fix that other than to reinstall Word on your server..which should reinstall the OLE..
  Posted by Douglas Rosenberg  on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 at 10:39:27 AM (EST)
I forgot to mention that this problem occured faxing from a computer on my LAN. Do you think the OLE on my LS server is the problem, or is it the OLE on the computer from which the fax was being sent? Both machines have SendFax installed. I suppose one way to answer that would be to try to send a fax from the server and see what happens. Also, I did note when I opened Word on the server that Fax602 happened to be set as the printer. I wonder whether SendFax on the two machines were somehow interacting? I'll do some experimenting today.

Doug
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2003 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.