Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Spell checker wont work
  Posted by  Rodneyandstephanie Gatton  on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 at 1:57:56 PM (EST)
I have tried registering and it won't let me register. The free registration is greyed out on my 602 Text. I cannot access it. I really need the spell checker! Can someone help me, please?!?!
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 at 4:08:39 PM (EST)
When you click help/about 602text, do you have a product id?
  Posted by Rodneyandstephanie Gatton  on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 at 4:11:33 PM (EST)
Yes, I do. I already sent that in and got the License ID number. I just have nowhere to put it in!
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 at 4:35:17 PM (EST)
Well then, that's the problem--

According to the registration instructions:

Wait1 and check your e-mail, you will find a letter from Software602 in your inbox.
Inside the letter you will find a License ID, it will start with the letters PC4FSA. Highlight it with your mouse and be sure not to highlight any additional text or blank spaces.
Hold CTRL on your keyboard and then press C one time to copy the License ID to your clipboard.
In 602Text, Click on Help and then Registration PC SUITE (FREE)....
Select I have a License ID and then click OK.
Click in the blank field that asks for the License ID, hold CTRL on your keyboard and then press the V key one time. If the License ID does not appear, please repeat steps 5 and 6 again.
Click OK and you will receive a message stating that your registration was successful. You may now enjoy your free software.

You can find these instructions here:

http://secure.software602.com/registration/help/pcs2001.asp
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.