Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Filename Prompt ?
  Posted by  Pierre Ammoun  on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 at 8:21:08 PM (EST)
How can I send the filename that will be created as a parameter ?
I'm using Visual Foxpro and would like to send the filename created automatically as a parameter !
Please , Please help

Pierre
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 8:38:34 PM (EST)
This is article from Knowledge base about it... simply copy na paste.

http://support.software602.com/kb/view.asp?product=pr1&article=18

Peter Crown
  Posted by Fernando Siochi  on Thursday, November 29, 2001 at 2:37:44 PM (EST)
I made the changes in the registry. The dialog box is suppressed. The resulting pdf file is called "document.pdf" and resides in the system directory.

I cant get the default directory to work. The PDF_NoDlgDestDir was set as REG_SZ like the PDF_DestDir in the registry even though the documentation suggests DWORD. Maybe someone can explain how this should work.

I have managed a work around - copy and rename the file in the target directory.

I implemented this using Visual FoxPro 3.0. I need to write to the registry each time I need to print without the dialog box - documentation did say that it resets the value to 0xffffffff. I also needed to add a delay to allow the print job to finish before copying the file.

I am satisfied that I have a solution. It is not as elegant as it could be but it does work.
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.