Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Spell check doesnt seem to work
  Posted by  Georges Brunet  on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 1:01:48 AM (EST)
Hi... I just upgraded from an old version... but, first time out of the gate, it doesnt appear that the spell check is working. Any advice? It says that spelling is not supported for (US English) language, and the background spelling is checked in the settings.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 9:56:07 AM (EST)
What error do you get?

Did you register the software?
  Posted by Georges Brunet  on Thursday, September 11, 2003 at 3:48:15 AM (EST)
Hi... the software is registered, i have a licence and everything... the error message is "Spell check is finished. 602Text could not check for spelling written in: English (U.S.) Spelling dictionary is not supported for this language." Might i need to reinstall. (I unisntalled the old version, though i know i could have used that one independently.)
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, September 11, 2003 at 9:57:06 AM (EST)
I think I remember this had something to do with the regional settings in Windows vs the Language Selection in 602Text. I'd check your regional settings in Windows and make sure it's set to english/us.
  Posted by Georges Brunet  on Friday, September 12, 2003 at 12:38:07 AM (EST)
Well... my setting were in US format... so i'm puzzled... anyway, if anyone else have any ideas... I'll try a re-install... thanks for the help
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.