Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Remembering Window Position?
  Posted by  Dave Burkley  on Sunday, August 17, 2003 at 7:52:59 PM (EST)
Is there a way to have all of the 602 PC Suite 2001 programs "remember" the last window position that they were opened in? I have already tried the "holding the SHIFT key down while exiting" trick... but it did not work. I find it "extremely" annoying when "any" software window does not remember its' last opened position and just opens at "any" random spot on my computer screen. If this is something that would require me to edit the Windows Registry... I'm more than capable of doing that... "if" that's what it takes. I have edit the Windows Registry many, many times before. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions. FOOTNOTE: It'd be nice if I got a reply from the author(s) of this program suite... if such a thing is even possible to do.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 at 1:49:46 PM (EST)
If you want a reply from a Software602 representative, you should email them.. but be warned they do not provide support for the free software. IMHO, this is perfectly understandable since they are a for profit company GIVING AWAY great software.

My window positions are saved when I close out of the document by clicking file and exit. I also tried it with the "x" in the upper right corner and it saved there, too. This would indicate a problem with your specific installation or configuration, so I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
  Posted by Dave Burkley  on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 at 4:01:16 PM (EST)
Thank you... I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work... I'll be sure to have a follow-up post. Thanks again.
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.