Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
WSFTP ftp server stops working?
  Posted by  Syd Kahn  on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 at 8:35:08 AM (EST)
i disabled the update html via ftp option in the admin utility - but my WS_FTP server still doesn't work???

I have a wireless router with an open port for 21 so i do not need a firewall, so it's not turned on (or is it?) The other message on the forum mentions #8021..

All i really wanted from this software was the mail server - all the other stuff is handled by the hardware...

I need the Ws FZTP server because of it's ssl - if your software do ssl ftp i'll us it...
  Posted by Perry Smith  on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 at 9:15:56 AM (EST)
I set the FTP Port to 8021 in the Admin Proxy settings, but had to re-boot before my own FTP server was able to listen on Port 21.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 at 10:38:32 AM (EST)
So if all you need the software for is mail, why don't you disable the proxy server? You can do it by unchecking everything on the Proxy tab.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 at 10:39:33 AM (EST)
I should add:

If you set up the computers according to the settings that you are provided with your router documentation, it will bypass the proxy settings on LS anyways.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.