Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
How can I do "User does not exist"
  Posted by  Javier Hidalgo  on Monday, May 19, 2003 at 3:30:52 PM (EST)
Hi, When some person in my LAN sent a message to the 602LS Server and the userid does not exist, this meesage is sent to the "unsorted messages" user defined.
I need to change this , so the LSuite answer to the original user, The user does not exist, try again or whatever.
Thanks
Javier
  Posted by Donald Chan  on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at 6:26:08 AM (EST)
Don't know if this will work but the theory is that you can try setting up another user account in LS and route all unsorted emails to this account. Then in the webmail interface, you'll need to set up a mail rule that will automatically send out your notice in the "reply" action.

The only thing I'm unsure of is if you can leave the condition fields blank. Anyone else know about mail rules? or if this theory will work?
  Posted by Javier Hidalgo  on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at 2:58:34 PM (EST)
Thanks Donald, I leave the fields conditions in blank, and put a message in the box reply. All is working very fine.
Javier
  Posted by Kurt Hammond  on Friday, June 27, 2003 at 5:07:22 AM (EST)
That's strange. I don't get this behaviour. In my setup, sender gets an NDR (user does not exist) unless I've defined an alias for it.
Wierd.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.