Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
ab
  Posted by  Alistair Barclay  on Monday, May 19, 2003 at 10:02:38 AM (EST)
downloaded upgrade version of 602 printpack 2001 and the program will no longer convert.
so I tried to reactivate thecodes no good. if I try to register and click the registration part of the registration program it sends me streight to my default ewb page[google]!!
I have deactivated the old code and had confirmation that the number is no longer valid. What next! Helllppppp
this happened before and I cantremember what to do and ther is now way short of aexpensive phone call that I can see to get hold of the 602 people
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, May 19, 2003 at 12:16:27 PM (EST)
You can click on registration help to get help with registering Print Pack 2001. You can do this from the "Register" screen, the http://support.software602.com page or any of the individual application screens on the support site.

Make sure you've got Print Pack 2001 installed. Check your program group. If it says "602Pro Print Pack 2002", you've got the wrong version installed.
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.