Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
select text from 602pro generated pdf
  Posted by  Guy Van den audenaerde  on Friday, August 31, 2001 at 11:36:29 AM (EST)
this is a feature I enjoyed in Adobe pdf files. it is usefull to the destinator of the pdf file to be able to copy and paste text from it

I'm currently using the trial version, is this feature maybe included in the registered version?
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Saturday, September 08, 2001 at 12:15:17 AM (EST)
No there is not. Print Pack will convert any text into image. So as soon as the conversion finish, there is no more text and you can not copy and paste text only.

To do this, you need to have original document.

Posted by L.b.gas ltd. L.b.gas ltd.  on Saturday, September 08, 2001 at 3:06:15 PM (EST)
The whole idea here is to send documents that can be printed anywhere without the posibility to modify it by non permition.
  Posted by Dale Mallek  on Friday, November 09, 2001 at 10:31:44 AM (EST)
Keeping someone from editing a document is truely a benefit of Acrobat format but sometime it is useful to be able to copy selected text.

This should be an option for Print Pack created documents since Acrobat supports it.

Another benefit of creating text based Acrobat files is they are much smaller in size.
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.