Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
User deleted : mailbox contains messages !
  Posted by  G D  on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 12:31:47 PM (EST)
Hello !
Please, take a pity of an unfortunately french user !
After install of 602ProLanSuite2002 and a short use of it, someone has deleted one of the users created, but he has not stopped the automatic mailbox check. This mailbox contains more messages, but i can't be catch theses with OutlookExpress or another (only with Notepad, but it is not very esay to read ...).
I have also renamed a mailbox (with a number of a new mailbox given by 602ProLan) but the messages appears empty.
If someone can thelp me ...
  Posted by Tim Reeves  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 8:26:12 AM (EST)
Have you tried to re-add the removed user id. Maybe the mailbox will 'connect' to the new instance.
  Posted by G D  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 9:07:12 AM (EST)
Thank's Mr Tim Reeves for your interest to my question, but i tried to re-create the user and 602ProLan gives automatically a new mailbox number to it.
I tried to rename the files '.dat' and '.zas' too, but Outlook Express gives an empty message.
The only solution is to read theses messages with Notepad (or another) by i have 97 messages !
  Posted by Tim Reeves  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 9:24:41 AM (EST)
You have my sympathy, then. There is an English expression "you are in deep doo-doo".

All I can suggest is you write a macro in VBA (Excel or Word) to read the files as text and strip out all the junk.
  Posted by Tim Reeves  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 9:25:59 AM (EST)
You have my sympathy, then. There is an English expression "you are in deep doo-doo".

All I can suggest is you write a macro in VBA (Excel or Word) to read the files as text and strip out all the junk.
  Posted by Tim Reeves  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 9:26:33 AM (EST)
Twice !
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.