Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Error in webmail
  Posted by  Harry Vandenbrink  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 8:33:35 AM (EST)
Every time I log in, I get two or three times the message: "Document contains no data". IE6 or Mozilla doesn't make a difference. It happens at all my users, regardless if there is mail or not.

Can somebody help?
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 1:01:08 PM (EST)
What OS are you using? When exactly does this error appear?

Did you check your LAN SUITE log files to see of you are getting an error there?
  Posted by Harry Vandenbrink  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 2:02:44 PM (EST)
I'm using three different systems: Windows ME with IE6, Windows XP Home with IE6 and Mozilla and WIN2000 prof with IE6 and mozilla.

When I login into mail the screen builds: left, top and middle. In the top the text (webmail and buttons)appears. Then the error message (document contains no data), click OK, then on the left the word inbox appears, error message, click ok and them in the middle the mail appears...

So strange....

Posted by Harry Vandenbrink  on Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 12:04:38 AM (EST)
I searched the net and most pages about this error suggest to clear the cache of the browser. I cleared all the cahes, delete history ect.. But no avail... Perhaps there is some file missing.
Can somebody please post a list of alle necessary files needed for displaying the mail client?
  Posted by Harry Vandenbrink  on Sunday, June 08, 2003 at 11:17:35 AM (EST)
GOT IT!!!

in the windows systemfile HOSTS I've put the direct IP adres and the name of the LANSUITE Server. Now the problem is over....!!
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.