Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Help! my document wont go to page 2
  Posted by  Tammy Lawson  on Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 1:00:47 PM (EST)
When my docucment exceeds my printable page it will not automatically start a second page. Please help.
  Posted by  on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 at 2:52:04 PM (EST)
Try this...
Open a new document and press F2.

This will take you to PRINT VIEW.
It will divide each page.

It sounds like you've been creating documents in NORMAL VIEW. Which is fine, you just won't "see" the pages advancing. If you look at the status bar at the bottom of the screen you will, however, see the page numbers eg:
| Pg 1 1/1 | Sect 1 | Chap 1|

I hope this helps.
Post it here.
  Posted by Tammy Lawson  on Thursday, February 20, 2003 at 2:48:48 AM (EST)
You know, I sat there for a time thinking, 'nobody cares about me and my papers, boo hoo hoo!' Thank you whoever you are for taking time to attempt a remedy for a stranger. I have not, however, really been afforded an opportunity to test the fix since my last paper was, go figure, one page. Re: the "normal" setting, when I click that it offers heading 1, heading 2, etc. I'm not quite sure what that means. I think if I downloaded the hundred-something page manual I might know. That solution is a bit ink pricey. Thank you again. It's entirely possible I'll be posting this same request in the future. It also may be that I feeel as though I've typed twenty pages while in fact I've typed half. (That's not what happened though.)
You're the tops and everybody else su.... is nice too.
  Posted by David Niezabitowski  on Thursday, February 20, 2003 at 9:47:25 AM (EST)
Thank you for your kind words.
But, did my suggestion remedy the problem?

Nevermind, after reviewing your reply I noticed that you were looking in the wrong place for the answer I gave you.

Let's see if this helps. First, you need to know the differences in terminology. The menu bar is the bar at the VERY top of the screen. It is composed of WORDS ONLY. You click on one of the words and a new menu opens. Next, toolbars are composed of ICONS. If you click on an ICON it performs a command or operation.

Now, with that cleared up, try the steps again.

I believe this is what will help you because you had mentioned "NORMAL, HEADING 1, HEADING 2"
These are TOOLBAR options. Those options change the TEXT that your working with.
EG: If you're working on a Menu for your brand new restaurant and you want the title to be nice an large. Select the text, then select HEADING 1 or 2. If you select normal it will simply keep the text the same as it is stated in your document's global template. (Just went over you're head didn't I - Sorry)

Personally, what I would do is remove that option from your menu bar. It's not really needed and it is still selectable from the MENU bar. To remove the option - right click on the toolbar where the option exists - select "customize"

I hope this helps even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, as for the Manual, you don't have to print it to use it. The best way is to open it with Adobe's eBook reader. That way you can store it as if in a library. It's pretty cool.

Sincerely,
David Niezabitowski
( dniezby@pmedic.com )
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.