Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topic ClosedTopic Closed
Disappointed
  Posted by  Dr. cherry Gooden  on Friday, June 15, 2001 at 6:49:16 PM (EST)
I really am disappointed with this software. After reading the various posts, I see I am not the only one wondering what gives with this program. I have three personal computers and I am not sure how I am *pirating* software since I purchased software for my use. This was my first shock. The lack of any written documentation on how to use this program was my second. I have Adobe Acrobat 4.0 and 5.0--I don't even know why I am dealing with this product. I guess I need to learn that everything sent via my email is not necessarily as fabulous as it is made to seem. :-)
I just expected more from Blue Squirrel.
  Posted by Ron Lizardo  on Monday, June 18, 2001 at 12:39:57 PM (EST)
read the user license that came with Windows or MS-Word. Are you still shocked!
This is nothing new, i'm a system admin for a big company and I have a license for each computer. Anytime you buy software, it is licensed per computer, Not per household!

R. Lizardo
  Posted by James Williams  on Monday, June 18, 2001 at 12:50:02 PM (EST)
The license clearly states that you purchase one license for one PC.
To give you a better idea, If you owned a company with 70,000 PCs and 70,000 users, Would you be able to go to your local Wal-Mart and buy 1 copy of Windows and then load it on every PC in your company. Definitly not. Unfortunately most of us do not read license agreements and simply take for granted that we can put our software on each computer we come into contact with. YOU DID NOT PURCHASE THE SOFTWARE. YOU PURCHASED THE RIGHT TO USE THE SOFTWARE ON ONE MACHINE. If you would like to use it on another machine then you must purchase the right to load it on that machine as well. Its kinda of like speeding, We all do it and dont think about it. But if we get caught, how many of us feel like we get what we deserved? We dont get mad because we broke the laws, just because someone caught us breaking them :-)
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topic ClosedTopic Closed
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.