Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topic ClosedTopic Closed
Basics on use?
  Posted by  Myron Slover  on Friday, June 08, 2001 at 1:46:44 PM (EST)
I am at a loss at how to use Print Pack 2001. There is absolutely no documentation with the download version and the website tells you nothing. I set the different print drivers as default and can't get them to work. I was able to get a test page for print2pdf to work. Still unclear how to get it to work with other programs. It doesn't seem to work with Wordperfect 9.0. I think I might have wasted my money. Slightly steamed over poor documentation.
Thanks
  Posted by C.c. Harley  on Saturday, June 09, 2001 at 3:07:08 PM (EST)
How did you get support?
thanks
  Posted by Myron Slover  on Saturday, June 09, 2001 at 4:42:01 PM (EST)
I posted a e-mail to support.
I managed to get print2pdf to work. Haven't had to much luck with print2mail yet.
Myron
  Posted by C.c. Harley  on Saturday, June 09, 2001 at 5:08:11 PM (EST)
Thanks M.
So did you get email support on the weekend or just during the week?
  Posted by Myron Slover  on Saturday, June 09, 2001 at 6:10:28 PM (EST)
It was a weekday.
Myron
  Posted by Neil Pharazyn  on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 at 10:43:51 PM (EST)
I can't figure out how to use Print Pack. I started it from my Windows Start menu and got a splash screen telling me that 2 printers had been installed. So I clicked the button and nothing happened. I expected to go to some sort of program interface.
And the on-line help tells me nothing.
And it installed [presumably to my C; drive] without the usual chance to designate where I wanted it installe [which isn't on my C: drive!!].
Is this a con or what?
Neil
  Posted by Myron Slover  on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 at 12:20:40 PM (EST)
When you want to convert your file to PDF, Print2PDF is used like a print driver. When you choose print your print software should give you the option to change print drivers. Using a pull down window. If not you might have to temporarily change your default driver through the printer tab under settings on your start menu. Choose Print2PDF. I got it to put the PDF files in my My Documents file somehow. THe documentation (Or lack thereof) for these programs really sucks. Print2mail works simularly I assume. I haven't got it to work yet. I haven't worked with it much yet though.
Myron
  Posted by Myron Slover  on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 at 12:26:39 PM (EST)
I believe print drivers have to be installed in your system folder. Thats why you don't have the option to install on a different drive.
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 at 3:55:32 PM (EST)
It is easy. You do not get it work with other software you have.
You simply install Print pack and then when you create text in word or other aplication then you print and chose print2pdf driver.
Only trick is that you have to chose the folder and give a name to the new file. And that is it.
  Posted by Support Software602  on Thursday, June 14, 2001 at 1:36:22 PM (EST)
A 602Pro PRINT PACK user guide will soon be available. Visit the 602Pro PRINT PACK support section for updates.
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Topic ClosedTopic Closed
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.