Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Sending Fax Error
  Posted by  B Prigent  on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 5:51:38 AM (EST)
Hi all,

I have just installed 602Prolan Suite and SendFax Client for evaluation (5 users).
For our mails, it works well.
But I can't send fax... After choosong the printer et the configuration, a message bax comes and says : "Cannot run x[] program for sendinf fax! Fax file is stored as file..."
What can I do ?
Where is the problem ?
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my (bad) english...
Bernard
  Posted by Gary Siers  on Saturday, November 09, 2002 at 12:40:30 PM (EST)
I am having this exact problem too.
  Posted by Serge Lesouef  on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 8:44:19 AM (EST)
re-install latest sendfax.
I had this once in the past on some machines using Outlook. With OExpress, never happens.
Also check the server is "visible" when you print to fax. Use the small utility to setup the fax client and see if it locates the server
  Posted by David Swindon  on Monday, November 18, 2002 at 2:33:16 AM (EST)
I have setup faxing with email and 602 dials out but the receiving fax on the other side is garbage. I reverse the process to have 602 receive a fax and this part works fine. I use 5551234@fax.fax when I send email and it appears that all components are in motion except the conversion from email to fax format. (This may be related to the same set of problems) I can only buy the software once this little problem goes away.
BackBack to 602Pro LAN SUITE 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.