Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PRINT PACK 2002 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Page cut off
  Posted by  Diane Koers  on Saturday, August 10, 2002 at 11:51:45 AM (EST)
Since I upgraded to PrintPack2002, I notice my forms that I'm printing from Peachtree Accounting are cut off on all four sides. Anybody have any ideas what I can do to fix this?
  Posted by Diane Koers  on Saturday, August 10, 2002 at 11:53:03 AM (EST)
Sorry...forgot to add to the original message, I'm emailing the form, not using PDF.

Diane
  Posted by  on Monday, September 16, 2002 at 4:01:29 PM (EST)
Hi,

If you are using A4 page size you will get a cut of page. Seems the A4 & A4 Small page sizes are the same in PP 2002. I've mailed support and have had no respnse yet.
  Posted by Ruud vanLeeuwen  on Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 4:44:29 AM (EST)
Have the same problem.

Just purchased the product and now can send only cut of pages.

Please help!!!
  Posted by Claude Collerette  on Sunday, November 10, 2002 at 4:53:26 PM (EST)
I use Omnis studio and tried to email a statement and... It came out cut on all for side, very cute but of no use, Guess wečll wait for the next update.
  Posted by Debbie Faragalli  on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 4:24:45 PM (EST)
Since I upgraded to PrintPack 2002 I'm only seeing the top left quarter of the page. Did you ever get any answer to your question?
  Posted by Matt Dickinson  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 10:59:00 AM (EST)
I have a similar problem: All of this worked fine with PrintPack 2001, but since I upgraded to 2002, my forms are cut off on all sides: I'm using Quickbooks 2002. It has no way of emailing paystubs to employees, so I finally found that I could print all paystubs to Print2Mail and save the files, then individually email each gif file to the employees. Not clean, but the best solution I had found. Now, though, I have 30-some employees upset, since they can't see some of the data on their paystubs. I'm going back to PrintPak 2001, AND I'll have to cancel the roll-out I had planned for my employees to use this. Maybe there will be a fix soon?
Matt
  Posted by Diane Koers  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 11:48:09 AM (EST)
The only solution I could come up with is to modify the form I was using so it has larger margins.

The problem makes it impossible to email a random document without first making sure the document has larger margins. I don't like it at all...I preferred the way it worked before the upgrade. Hey guys at 602....are you listening? Any fixes available for this problem?
  Posted by Matt Dickinson  on Monday, March 24, 2003 at 11:56:50 AM (EST)
Quickbooks doesn't allow customization of the forms I'm printing, so I'm stuck until they fix the problem. Thanks, tho...

Matt
BackBack to 602Pro PRINT PACK 2002 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.