Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
preacher
  Posted by  Daniel Hamilton  on Monday, July 22, 2002 at 12:15:12 AM (EST)
Thanks for the 602 office. I just downld. it 2 days ago,and it's better than abiword (another free word pro) or Word Pad. However, it must have changed some of my Word Pad documents, for now they look like i 2 k LyleIGnCe ^8 | { u t - a strange (tp me) language indeed.
Anyone know how to convert these back, and how to prevent it from happening?
I assume 602 did it because they were fine before.
Peace thru Jesus the Lord, danielfrom MA.
  Posted by Sheri Carter  on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 at 12:19:56 AM (EST)
Preacher, trying opening them in 602Text, then choose save as...then from the dropdown list, choose WordPad 6 (or something like that). Let me know if this helps!
  Posted by David Niezabitowski  on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 at 9:08:07 PM (EST)
Is this what the file looks like when you open it in 602Text or if you open them up in Wordpad?

If that is what they look like when you open them up in 602Text, the answer's easy.

Simply open the document in Wordpad again and save as RTF or Word .doc (RTF would be better). Then you can open the RTF file with 602Text and it should look fine.

However, if the document looks like that in Wordpad, I would try opening it in 602text and see if it is read properly. Otherwise, it sounds like your wordpad documents are corrupted.

602 does not associate any files with it so it is doubtful that the installation of the software would cause any corruption of your files.

I hope this helps.
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.