Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Groupware 6 Shared Calendar Questions
  Posted by  Kevin Johnson  on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 3:02:07 PM (EST)
I would like to migrate my users over from using MS Exchange for our shared calendar over to Groupware, but I have one MAJOR problem that I can see. In order for me to create a shared calendar, it appears that means setting up a "user" and even if I make that user a resource, it still takes away from my available user count in my license. Since this is not really a person that is using Groupware, that just doesn't seem right. Am I missing something, or is there another way to setup a shared calendar.

Also, I still have some heartache over the color scheme that is used for the appointments on the calendar. It wouldn't be so bad if we had to use the "None" or the "Business" category because those are pretty readable, but the default is "Required" which the dark text on red background is very hard to read. Is there anyway to change that or at least to change the default to "None"?
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.