Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602Pro PC SUITE 2001 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
cant import a word2000 file
  Posted by  Laurent Laperrousaz  on Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 3:26:08 AM (EST)
I just installed 602Pro PC suite and i wanted to check the compatibility of the software with my WORD2000 docs.
The doc loads but the format is not interpreted correctly.
Unusable...
Any idea?
  Posted by David Niezabitowski  on Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 10:30:15 AM (EST)
First, make sure that you have the latest version of PCSuite and PCSuite Plus installed.

PCSuite is GREAT for a free product but it does have limitations. That's the purpose of PCSuite Plus.

There may be some minor format changes but are easily corrected. I use this software extensively and have found it to be very compatable. The only thing that I have found that is NOT supported (YET) are Macros. Hopefully, that will be available in a later version.

So, if the document you are trying to import is a Word TEMPLATE, then it will not work. What you have to do is:
1) Open the word Template

2) Save the Template as a DOC or RTF file.

3) Open the RTF or DOC in 602Text.

If you need to create forms, that's simple too. You can learn more about forms in the 602Text Manual. But with Plus, you can use mail merge and more.

If you need a Registration Code you can email me at dniezby@davrinmpc.com
BackBack to 602Pro PC SUITE 2001 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.