Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
LanSuite 2004 Download
  Posted by  Rick Armstrong  on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 3:09:35 PM (EST)
I am in the process of moving LanSuite 2004 from one server to another, and as part of the recommended process it says to download the latest version, which as far as I can tell is not available.

Is there still a place through the website to download the 2004 version? or some other way to download it?

Thanks,

Rick Armstrong
rarmstrong@sentinelgroup.ca
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, June 05, 2008 at 9:46:23 AM (EST)
http://download.software602.com/archived/ls2004.exe
  Posted by robert guerra  on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 3:36:45 PM (EST)
Rick, were you able to do this? I am having the same issue. Once I downloaded and installed LS 2004 on top of my restored LS folder, it still prompts me to buy now or buy later. Did this happen to you?

Thanks
  Posted by Rick Armstrong  on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 5:42:56 PM (EST)
I believe you need to Deactivate your previous registration by logging in here and using the Registration Manager. You will then need to re-register the new copy.

I haven't attempted this yet since I haven't been able to get our new server to the ready to switch point yet, and the old e-mail server is still in use.
  Posted by robert guerra  on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 5:59:03 PM (EST)
thanks for the response.

if you deactivate the original registration will Lansuite cease working on the original server? i am not trying to do anything shady, we are just trying to set up a temporary test enviroment.
  Posted by Rick Armstrong  on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 at 3:17:40 AM (EST)
I believe when I originally attempted to set the software up, I had tried to re-register not knowing that it needed to be revoked on the old one first.

What happened as I recall was it is able to detect whether the LanSuite software is running on your network already. So if you have another server running it, yeah it likely wouldn't work.

Software 602 would have to answer it to be sure however. I might be thinking of something else.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.