Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Outlook 2007 Calendar and Tasks
  Posted by  Darren Donald  on Saturday, March 08, 2008 at 12:03:13 AM (EST)
I may be missing something here but I have outlook 2007 and when viewing a calendar the tasks are displayed at the bottom of the calendar if it's a weekly or daily view. When I select the Calendar in 602LanSuite, the calendar displays fine, but the tasks that are displayinmg are from my personal folders and not from the 602LanSuite group. Is there way to have the tasks displayed in this area to sync with the calendar being used?

I'm using a trial version of groupware and outlook connector, but I do use Lansuite 2004 and trying to justify to a new merged company to upgrade my Lansuite 2004 instead of going to MS exchange (as if price alone isn't enough). So if I could sort this calendar and task probhlem out I would appreciate it.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, March 10, 2008 at 9:35:00 AM (EST)
You might need to contact support for this, but if they are showing up in the personal folders, they are either not being sync'd, or you are not using the correct calendar. I would remove the personal folder PST and see if that corrects the problem first, then if it doesn't I would check the configuration to insure that you're syncing the calendar.
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.