Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
SLowness and DKIM
  Posted by  Doug Lynch  on Monday, February 11, 2008 at 1:41:58 PM (EST)
2 questions:
Do you plan on implementing DKIM anytime?
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/021108-antiphising.html

also, why does it take over 2 minutes just to login to our webmail interface? I've checked our database and found no errors. After it logs in, I only had 45 emails. And since it takes about 20 seconds per email to mark them as junk, It has made it impossible to be productive. Are you guys working on improvements?
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 9:40:35 AM (EST)
I am not sure about DKIM, but as far as your access issues, I hear there is going to be an update that will fix some problems with disk flushing in the next build of the software. In the meantime you can disable disk flushing to speed up the SQL server. You will have to contact support for those instructions.

It could also be a problem with system resources, so you might want to try to free some more resources up.
  Posted by Doug Lynch  on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 5:14:49 PM (EST)
I doubt it's resources. Its a 2GB dual opteron server with nothing but groupware running on it.
Taking a snapshot of CPU time over a period of time,
the web service takes the most time (2:31:45)
then IIS (1:02:35)
then 602lns (23:44)
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Friday, February 15, 2008 at 4:08:08 PM (EST)
Upgrade to the build 5.0.08.0211 released on February 14, 2008.
  Posted by Doug Lynch  on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 12:40:43 PM (EST)
Upgraded. No difference in how long junk mail takes to process. Login seems a little faster. It took 25 minutes to process 42 junk mail messages.
  Posted by Tom Herls  on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 4:11:29 PM (EST)
I think the LDAP server leaks memory over time, does your system respond better right after a reboot? I too am trying to solve a really slow server and have been kicking around reinstalling ls5.0
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.