Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Groupware Server 6.0 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Changing fonts when printing e-mail messages.
  Posted by  Michael Hanscom  on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 at 4:23:02 PM (EST)
I have installed the 30-day trial version to evaluate the program. One problem that I have encountered is that when I go to print an HTML based e-mail message, Groupware always changes the fonts in the messages to Arial 12 Point when the message is printed.

This is a very large problem. The printed message does not look anything like the original e-mail. I find this to be a problem do to the requirements of filing correspondence for out projects and ensuring that the printed e-mail message is an actual printout of the original message.
  Posted by brandon sturgeon  on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 at 4:53:08 PM (EST)
Hello Michael,

The font family will be changed to monospace in the next build which should be available in a few weeks.
  Posted by Michael Hanscom  on Thursday, November 08, 2007 at 9:07:22 AM (EST)
Hi Brandon,

Your response doesn't appear to address my concern about the fonts in the printed e-mail changing from the fonts in the original e-mail message. Isn't there a way to preserve the use of the fonts that the writer of the e-mail message intended?
  Posted by brandon sturgeon  on Thursday, November 08, 2007 at 5:21:39 PM (EST)
The only outstanding issue we currently know about is with the printing of plain-text messages. If you are having a problem with a particular e-mail, please submit a trouble ticket so we can investigate, thanks.
  Posted by Peter Crown  on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 5:21:49 PM (EST)
Plain text e-mail printing is formatted correctly in new build released on November 14, 2007.
BackBack to Groupware Server 6.0 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.