Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Groupware pricing
  Posted by  Rik Vanderschalie  on Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 4:11:42 AM (EST)
A new beta was announced. The mail also contained a release date and pricing information.
The lowest price is $299.95 for a 10-user version.

Ive been using Lansuite for a couple of years now, in a Home/small office situation. Ive been very satisfied with the 5-user version, and paying the price for the anti-virus version has never bothered me.

A 10 user version for $299.95 is overkill for me. I would be willing to pay $150.00 for a 5-user version. Even though I like the new functionality, Im seriously considering switching to a cheaper alternative.
  Posted by J.h. Roza  on Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 6:53:57 AM (EST)
I agree.
Lansuite is still my favorite but it seems that 602software is trying to get rid of the home users and is concentrating solely on corporations.
First they drop the free 5-user version and force home users to buy an overkill solution (most hardly need 10 users for a home network) and now even the prices are beyond the average home user.
If there will be no lower pricing for - let's say a 5-user version - then I too will be compelled to look for other solutions.
A pity as even for home users Lansuite is the best solution. I hate to start using Apache and all kind off other stuff but it sure looks to me as this will be the only possible future.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.