Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Multiple emails received
  Posted by  Carric Shepherd  on Monday, September 17, 2007 at 6:33:53 AM (EST)
I have LS2004 Running and if a client sends us a mail and sends it to more than one person listed in the LS2004 mail users it duplicates the mail for every user. Please can some one suggesta fix/workaround Ie i will receive an additional email for every user listed in the initial email
  Posted by Zoltan Bardossy  on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 1:51:42 PM (EST)
I have the same problem and is very annoying. Users are threatening to lynch me.
  Posted by Nick Shortridge  on Friday, September 28, 2007 at 3:58:23 PM (EST)
Make sure that each user is not setup to receive a copy of all incoming and outgoing messages to their mailbox. You can do this by looking under a particular users setup and making sure that it is unchecked.
  Posted by Sam Streger  on Friday, October 26, 2007 at 2:33:35 PM (EST)
Have the same issue. I've checked everything. The sender doesn't send multiple emails to the same user, no check marks where they shouldn't, no dupes in alias, etc. Everything is set up correctly as I have with other users that don't have this issue.

Help!!!
Sam
  Posted by Zoltan Bardossy  on Friday, October 26, 2007 at 3:41:31 PM (EST)
I've been working on this for weeks, and still cannot find the problem. Check your full header of the duplicated emails. Does it contain an address that should not be there?
Mine does.
  Posted by Sam Streger  on Friday, October 26, 2007 at 4:35:29 PM (EST)
Have done that. Anyone sending to multiple addresses within the same company, has duplicate emails.
e.g: Send to 2 people, each person gets 2 identical emails.
  Posted by Sandor Medvecki  on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 7:42:59 AM (EST)
from knowledge base:
http://support.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=643
maybe it helps.
regards
  Posted by Sam Streger  on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 8:02:47 AM (EST)
Thank you.
Nope,
went through all this. Even revised they're mx records to point to my server. All is correct. On;y thing to do is re-install 602.
Sam.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.