on Thursday, August 23, 2007 at 2:45:24 AM (EST)
I keep getting spam mails with viagra, boyfriends, fuck etc.. and even after creating a spam account and making bayesian learn all junk, they are still going through. Please help because we get a flood of spammail.
on Monday, August 27, 2007 at 10:21:39 AM (EST)
First, make sure that the Bayesian Filter is turned on.
I would suggest that you check your Anti-Spam Settings.
1. Make sure that you have created an E-Mail Account that
will be used to receive the e-mail messages that have
been classified as Spam or Junk.
2. Gradually reduce the percentage in the "Clarify
message as Junk E-Mail if Probability is higher than
____ %" setting until the Bayesian Filter begins to
catch Not-Junk E-mail messages. Then go back one
3. Under Actions: Make sure that the Bayesion Filter is
set to send the Junk E-Mail to the Anti-Spam E-Mail
Account that you created in Step 1.
4. Under Bayesian Filter Learning: Make sure that
the "Automatically learn from senders listed in the
white list" is checked.
5. Under Bayesian Filter Learning: Make sure
that "Bayesian filter is updated automatically" is