Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
New Client - SE Trial Version Expired?!
  Posted by  Michael Green  on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 11:29:51 PM (EST)
G'Day,

We have been operating Print2PDF 5.0 Server Edition for approximately 12 months. I have recently replaced a workststation and installed Print2PDF.

However, when the user attempts a pdf conversion he is greeted with the following: "The trial version of Print2PDF Server Edition has expired! To continue using the program you need to purchase a registration key".

Unfortunately when I enter our Licence ID (copied & pasted from the notification email received after registration) it is not accepted and a message indicates that the number is incorrect.

I've looked in the Registration Manager and resent the Licence ID and it is identical. Do I need to deactivate the registration and go through the whole process again?

Has anyone experienced this? Is there another solution?

Regards,

Michael
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 9:34:18 AM (EST)
Probably a registry issue. Try installing as administrator.
  Posted by Michael Green  on Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 12:59:26 AM (EST)
Thanks for the tip Robert, unfortunately I gave it a go and it didn't make any difference. However I do have an update to the issue...I tried a pdf conversion on the server and was met with the same problem so I can only assume Print2PDF wasn't re-installed completely during a server upgrade which occurred in the interim. So I de-activated the registration online, entered the new Licence ID etc and all was good. Though then I tried to re-install it on the workstation I got the same 'Trial version...has expired'. So I entered the new Licence ID into the workstation installation (I can't remember if I had to do this or not on the original installations) and it was accepted. Either way, we're fully operational again, thanks.
Michael
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.