Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
How do I clear the Queue Management?
  Posted by  Eric Matthee  on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 4:44:57 AM (EST)
We have upgraded to an Uncapped ADSL line with a fixed IP address but My ISP did not informed me that they will not relay my e-mails as they did with the dial up account so know I have to setup LAN Suit pro to be my mail box (still battling with it) but the e-mail have queue up too such an extend that when I try to open the Queue Management LAN Suit Pro will hang. How do I clear the e-mail in the queue so that I can get in and see why the e-mail is not getting send?

Thanks
  Posted by Eric Matthee  on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 5:37:47 AM (EST)
O and another thing when LAN Suit pro starts it tells me error 3 at the point when DNS starts could that be why the e-mail is not getting send
  Posted by Eric Matthee  on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 6:08:04 AM (EST)
Donít worry I got it fixed, I eventually renamed the LAN Suit pro directory and re installed LAN Suit I had to set everything from scratch but now the e-mail are going out and no more problems from Queue Management
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 9:17:59 AM (EST)
You can always try the web admin interface. There's a lot of topics about configuring this in the knowledge base if you don't know how to set it up. Failing that, you could change the configuration under the advanced sending parameters and expire all mail (I'd restart LS after doing that). When the mail is processed through the queue it will try one more time to send then return/bounce the mail.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.