Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Lansuite - new version?
  Posted by  Bogdan Fajdiga  on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 1:44:15 AM (EST)
Is there a new verison on a horizont?
  Posted by Michael Hanscom  on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 3:03:56 PM (EST)
The last I heard, it was going to be another 6 months before they release a new English language version of LanSuite.

"602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware" has been released at the Czech parent site. I think this is going to be the eventual replacement for the current LanSuite.

I would like to see them release an English language version of Messaging Server 4.5. The old English language Messaging Server 3.2 had a lot of advantages over LanSuite.

Anyone else have any updates or thoughts?
  Posted by Gary Clarke  on Saturday, June 02, 2007 at 12:14:49 AM (EST)
Hi Michael,

Personally, I'm looking for an alternative since the price for the anti-virus renewal has become to expensive for a home business. I DON'T NEED TEN USERS!!!!

I have loved this product but like a lot of other companies who entice you in with free software*(see note below), 602Software have chosen to squeeze out loyal users who rely on integrated Virus checking and who HAVE over many years helped with their support to develop and mature 602LanSuite to where it is today, albeit, slowly.

Kind regards

Gary,
Melbourne, Australia

* NOTE: I was more than happy to pay for the 5 users anti-virus licence once I was satisfied that the software did what I needed. I went on to purchase Content Filter, Active Reports etc.

-------------------------
C'est la vie! That's life!
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.