Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
E-Mailing Photos
  Posted by  John Wilkerson  on Monday, February 26, 2007 at 9:58:06 PM (EST)
How do you e-mail photos from the photo album? I select a photo from the album and choose send an e-mail. I get a wizard that lets me change the size of the photo and other options. When I have made all my selections, I select Finish. However, then a little pop-up displays but it goes so quickly I cannot tell what is happening and nothing seems to be sent. If I choose "send an e-mail" from the photos (not an album), it brings up an e-mail for me to fill in with the photo already attached, but I cannot resize it and I have some photo originals that are in excess of 7mb in size. Any help appreciated.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 9:55:21 AM (EST)
Make sure you're using outlook express as your default mail client (Internet options control panel).

Really large photos like this might not transfer. Most ISPs block attachments of a large size, in my experience this limit is around 3MB or so depending on your ISP. The destination ISP might also block the messages too if your ISP does not.
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.