Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Error in Word 2000 after Upgrade to 6.1 from 6.0
  Posted by  Harvey Burian  on Friday, February 02, 2007 at 7:22:59 PM (EST)
I enquired about upgrading from 6.0 to 6.1, was told to just download the 6.1 version and load it in over 6.0, which I did. When I now try to Print2PDF from within Word 2000 (by clicking in the P2PDF icon)I get the following error message and am then kicked out of Print2PDF . Never saw this with version 6.0. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and still get the same error message. I can print2PDF using the "print to" facility but it would be nice if the P2PDF button worked. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? I would submit a ticket but since I originally bought verson 6.1 back in September 2006 I no longer appear to qualify for free support, which is given for 2 months from date of purchase.
  Posted by Ferenc Halász  on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 3:57:47 AM (EST)
Having the same problem here with demo version in Word 2000. Hyperlinks in word cannot be preserved without this integrated option as far as I see, so it's quite a problem to me.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 4:24:22 PM (EST)
I submitted this as a bug for you guys and it has been confirmed. There's going to be a new build out in the next couple of weeks that will address it according to software602.
  Posted by Harvey Burian  on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 4:27:22 PM (EST)
Thanks, Robert. Good of you to do this. We shall await the fix.
  Posted by Harvey Burian  on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 3:20:12 PM (EST)
Just want to report that the new build of 6.1 (6.1.07.0503) has the glitch fixed and works perfectly. Thanks for your help and to the Software 602 staff for the repair.
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.