Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
Print2PDF 6.1 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
AutoCAD drawings to PDF
  Posted by  Peter Deniet  on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 4:40:06 PM (EST)
In nearly every AutoCAD drawing that I create a PDF out of with Print2PDF 6.0, I lose a few lines from the drawing. If I go back into the drawing and draw over the lines with another line of the same type, those lines will then show up on the PDF output. This is annoying and time-consuming.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 5:59:58 PM (EST)
Maybe the lines aren't showing up because they're too light? Maybe they are showing up but your cad software isn't rendering it properly?

Maybe you should try opening a ticket and the support team can help you with this problem.
  Posted by Peter Deniet  on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 10:34:30 AM (EST)
All the other lines in the drawing of the same size (thickness) show up fine. It's just a few lines that will disappear. And, when I go back into the drawing and re-draw the lines with the same thickness of line, they then show up in the PDF.
If I re-print the drawing to PDF without re-drawing the line(s), it is at least consistent in not printing those same lines.
There are many more lines in the drawing that are the same thickness as the ones not showing up, so they can print out at that thickness.
  Posted by Timothy Walsh  on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 1:35:53 PM (EST)
Any chance the missing lines are on a layer that is set to not print? I know some programs have that option, you see the lines on the monitor but they don't print. When you redraw the lines your actually adding them to a layer that is set to print.
  Posted by Peter Deniet  on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 1:53:40 PM (EST)
Thanks for the thought.
The lines are on a printing layer.
If I go back into the drawing, delete the lines that don't show up in the PDF output and redraw them, then other lines that showed up before now don't show up.
The only time it seems to print out the lines that were missing and not affect other lines, is when I draw over the missing lines with yet another line, so that they are doubled with the same type of line.
  Posted by Rob Brown  on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 10:35:02 AM (EST)
if you don't mind black and white, try monochrome for the pin assignments....just a thought...
BackBack to Print2PDF 6.1 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.