Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Some outgoing messages being blocked
  Posted by  Graham Stow  on Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 6:08:57 AM (EST)
My company send its outgoing messages directly to the Internet using DNS, which Software602 recommends when using a permanant internet connection. However our (dynamic?) IP address has found its way onto a blacklist at www.de.sorbs.net , possibly because we sent a 300-400 bulk email to clients earlier this year advising them of changes to our business (we were NOT spamming).

We are having difficulty delisting from this blacklist, and this is now having a serious affect on our business. Any suggestions anybody?

Posted by Eric Praske  on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 10:35:37 AM (EST)
I think you may have been blacklisted because you have a dynamic ip. I had this same problem when I set my server up. Earthlink was blocking all of our messages to its users because we had a dynamic ip. My solution to this problem was to re-route the email through my isp's server. Lan suite has an option to do this in the SMTP section.
  Posted by Philip Philippou  on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 6:30:26 AM (EST)
Eric, which country are you in and which ISP are you using? Im in South Africa, with internet Solutions, and they will not allow you to relay mail via their servers if you are on a static uncapped solution.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.