Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Unable to send emails
  Posted by  Brice Brown  on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 3:27:50 PM (EST)
I keep on getting a line saying "Unable to send message to X ammount of users" and no messages are going out.

Last week I allowed the server to act as a realy for a person in the office so he could use our email server to send emails from an email address not on our server. I didnt setup the IP filter so outside sources were sending spam through us. Then for some reason no emails are being sent by the server. I disabled the relay and still none are being sent out.

I called up our ISP who we are using to send emails and they checked and everything this ok on their end and our account isnt blocked from sending.

Everything is set up like it was 2 weeks ago and now it dosnt work. I am at a loss here, if anyone knows whats going on let me know or else i will just try backing up and reinstalling the software again.
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 1:01:56 PM (EST)
Have yuou checked your lansuite log for messages?
It named like: Syyyymmdd.log

It could be possitble that you have got your IP address on some blacklists.

Go to ==> www.dnsstuff.com

look for a box named 'Spam database lookup'. should be the top of centre column.

Enter you IP address, and see if any blacklists have a match.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.