Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Navigation Webmail issue since Firefox 1.07
  Posted by  Engelbert Lips  on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 5:57:33 PM (EST)
Since I have updated two Computers with Firefox 1.07 I have at both the same problem at the left frame.

At my Inbox I have 3 Folders: Archive, Junk-Mail and Standard. Archive contains again some subfolders. When I open the first layer the first 3 subfolders are visible, but when I click at one of these subfolders the navigation frame will be empty.

With Firefox 1.06, Opera and Internet Explorer it doesn't happen. I just have upgraded one Computer to Firefox 2.0 RC1 but there ist no difference against 1.07.
It might be a Browser issue but maybe it is solvable inside LanSuite because it is a Javascript command?

Regards

Engelbert
  Posted by Engelbert Lips  on Friday, October 20, 2006 at 4:42:31 AM (EST)
I found the JavaScript console at Firefox and here is the error message when the navigation frame gets empty:

Fehler: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal operation on WrappedNative prototype object" nsresult: "0x8057000c (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO)" location: "JS frame :: https://xxx.selfip.net/M602cl3w/mtmcode.js :: MTMDisplayMenu :: line 268" data: no]

I can't believe that I am the only one with this issue because I have tested it at several endpoints with different versions. Nobody who has noticed the same behaviour?
  Posted by Engelbert Lips  on Monday, October 23, 2006 at 4:33:15 PM (EST)
Hi,

today I got the latest newsletter with the information about a new built 2004.0.06.1017.

One of the changes ist:

- Fixed a few compatibility problem with Firefox 1.5.0.7 or greater

I just have updated my mailserver and the issue is solved. Thank you very much!

BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.