Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
how to remove ip in active reports
  Posted by  Vincent Zuffour  on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 12:00:40 PM (EST)
hi
there are some ip unassigned and unsued by 602 lan which i would like to remove Pls adv how

thanks
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 10:23:49 AM (EST)
You really shouldn't because it will skew your stats..but if you really want to the easiest way to do it is to delete the file for the ip address in the lstmdata folder. That IP address is appearing because it was read from the stats log or log file, so if you do this, your stats will be incorrect because it is missing data.
  Posted by Vincent Zuffour  on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 10:40:15 AM (EST)
hi there
thanks for info , but every day at 18.00 time at which the Active report should run , i get error message on server , as follows :

file name . gif / ip 192.168.0.5 is corrupted / and cant be read pls run chkdsk

this ip is not of use anymore in fact , so sicne i get this error i no more get email version of active reports ...

thanks
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, August 24, 2006 at 9:33:30 AM (EST)
Did you try running chkdsk? This might be an indication of a larger issue that might be worth checking into.
  Posted by Nic Nel  on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 12:02:56 PM (EST)
This was the list of unassigned sender SMTP addresses reported on 22 Sept 2006. In the space of 2 days this list has grown to number over 280! In excess of 12Mb of bandwidth has been used over a long weekend when my computers were switched on but idle. Last night I ticked "Relay for 602LAN Suite users only" and listed all these addresses in the "SMTP Anti-Spam settings" using * and the extension. Hopefully, this will do the trick and stop what appears to me to be an email takeover. The HINET.NET site is all in chinese (or something) and I have not visited previously.
I am using McAfee aside from the AV from 602.
Can anybody tell me what is going on?
What else can I do?

Unassigned sender SMTP addresses:
8882@hotmail.com
88917@hotmail.com
al_orotom@yahoo.de
bethanybrigit570@gmx.de
fatc@nzqndk.com
iiie@xzrohm.com
KayeAlmira992@web.de
kkkk@yahoo.com.hk
mmdd.mmdd@msa.hinet.net
n.frevert@gmx.de
rhftkkzjgahm@ms41.hinet.net
smtpsmtp@hotmail.com
sqof@nieycy.com
web@hotmail.com

BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.