Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
ActiveReports
  Posted by  Bogdan Fajdiga  on Monday, May 29, 2006 at 1:47:43 PM (EST)
After launching ActiveReports/Run in browser I get message 'Unable to create ActiveReports statistics files.'. Statistic isn't done niether through lansuite, except if I choose in options only one user or IP. Well, there are too many users for doing report for each one.

Anybody ever had this problem?

Windows 2000 SP4
Lan Suite 2004.0.05.0812
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 3:33:06 PM (EST)
I have not run across that before, but I'm wondering if you've gone through and deleted any files or something. It doesn't make sense that single-user reports work but the full reports do not. It leads me to believe that some files were removed. You might want to try moving the contents of the lstmdata/ folder out of the lan suite folder and see if that helps (you will lose archived data, but do this for testing purposes).
  Posted by Bogdan Fajdiga  on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 1:33:21 PM (EST)
Thanks Robert, I tried removing lstmdata/ but didn't help. About two minutes after Analyze/Run is started (inside lansuite) I get error message "Access violation at address 00483198 in module 'lstm.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFC". I click OK and analyses continue, but never stop (except for single user)...
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 4:55:51 PM (EST)
Ok, so that's a different thing than what was happening before?

AVs can be caused by a bunch of different things like memory issues, system resource issues, and I've even seen some anti-virus software cause av's. You might want to see if you can narrow down the problem by disabling any running application other than lan suite and see if that corrects the problem. if not, then you might need to reinstall Lan suite.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.