Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Microsoft ISA server and 602lan suite.
  Posted by  Connie Quist  on Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 2:31:52 AM (EST)
Hi!
When I try to access my 602lan suite web-server, from computers behind MS' ISA firewall/proxy, and I have encountered the following issues:

* When trying to access some contect (most notably PNG-images), I get an error message saying that the ISA denied the URL (error code 12202).

* When clicking on the web-mail link, the URL is changed from ferrite.mine.nu/mail into %20ferrite.mine.nunu/mail. The same happens, if I use the server's IP-address. If I copy the link into the address-field, and then press enter, the same thing happen, however, if I then correct the address, I can access the web-mail.
This issue has been observer both with IE6, and with FF 1.5.1.

* I get loads of scripting errors in the web-mail, and in the admin interface. This issue has been observer both with IE6, and with FF 1.5.1.

Is it possible to work around those issues? I know that there is a MS hotfix for the first one, but can it be worked around server-side?

Thanks for any help.

Regards, Connie.
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, April 24, 2006 at 9:42:33 AM (EST)
Just curious, but why would your run ISA with lan suite, considering Lan suite has components of it that does the same thing as ISA with more and better security options? All of these problems could easily be fixed by simply removing the ISA layer in your network.
  Posted by Connie Quist  on Monday, April 24, 2006 at 1:54:07 PM (EST)
Oh, indeed!
Thing is I am not using ISA, however, others do. And when accessing my site through a network run by ISA, they get problems.
  Posted by Connie Quist  on Monday, April 24, 2006 at 1:55:20 PM (EST)
Quick update: I've found out it's certain security settings in ISA, that cause the issues. Nothing to do about it, I guess. :(
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.