Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Mailbox Full
  Posted by  Paul Obrien  on Monday, March 20, 2006 at 11:06:53 AM (EST)
Every so often we get to the stage were people sending us mail get their e-mails bounced back with the message that the mailbox is full.

I then have to go onto webmail through our domain name host and clear out the mailbox.

Can this be done automatically?
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 4:55:22 PM (EST)
Are they building up because you have your mail client set to leave them on the server, when it gets the mail?

If so, can you not change it so the mail gets removed. Since you are deleting the mailbox contents manully anyway, is saving the mail neccessary?

As far as I know, there is noway for Lansuite to do it automaticly.

Best thing I can think of, is on the machine where Lansuite is installed, define an account in a mal client so that when it collects the mail, it has mail filters which just deletes the mail. Make sure the 'Leave on server' is turned off. Then when the mail account is opened, it will empty and delete the mail. The only reason to do it on the same machine as Lansuite, is so you do not have the network traffic.
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 4:56:50 PM (EST)
Are they building up because you have your mail client set to leave them on the server, when it gets the mail?

If so, can you not change it so the mail gets removed. Since you are deleting the mailbox contents manully anyway, is saving the mail neccessary?

As far as I know, there is noway for Lansuite to do it automaticly.

Best thing I can think of, is on the machine where Lansuite is installed, define an account in a mal client so that when it collects the mail, it has mail filters which just deletes the mail. Make sure the 'Leave on server' is turned off. Then when the mail account is opened, it will empty and delete the mail. The only reason to do it on the same machine as Lansuite, is so you do not have the network traffic.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.