Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Customizing Webmail
  Posted by  Kyle Jourdan  on Thursday, February 02, 2006 at 7:53:50 PM (EST)
I'm new to 602LAN SUITE and would like to know how you can customize your webmail interface. I am using 602LAN SUITE 2004.
  Posted by Skylar Strickler  on Friday, February 03, 2006 at 6:03:25 PM (EST)
I take it you know how it works? I don't think you can customize it. But, I ask you, can people from somewhere else in the city or even country access their email through this, on the free version, or does they have to be on a network computer to access it? And, if they aren't on the network, because they're accross the city, can you add them from their IP address?
  Posted by Fabstar 81  on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 at 6:36:23 PM (EST)
yes you can change the lay out of the emailpages. i tried it and it worked. only to learn that whenever lansuite downloads a program update, all lay outs are back to standard again. there goes some hours of customizing time...
  Posted by Kyle Jourdan  on Monday, April 10, 2006 at 5:24:36 PM (EST)
OK, so say I didn't update it until i really felt I needed to, how am I able to customize it? I've completely customized my login page (http://www.kasntravel.com:8080/mail), but would like to do a serious makeover to the main interface (inbox, send message, etc.). Please respond ASAP I would like to get this new service to customers as soon as i can. THANKS!
  Posted by Fabstar 81  on Monday, April 10, 2006 at 11:07:58 PM (EST)
see your server stats and see what pages are asked for when you enter one's mailbox. adjust those pages in your favorite editor, and klaar is kees :D
  Posted by Fabstar 81  on Monday, April 10, 2006 at 11:08:00 PM (EST)
see your server stats and see what pages are asked for when you enter one's mailbox. adjust those pages in your favorite editor, and klaar is kees :D
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.