Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602PC SUITE 4.2 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Drag & Drop Graphics
  Posted by  Rick Grunwald  on Saturday, January 21, 2006 at 2:05:09 PM (EST)
I used to drag graphics (jpegs for instane) from (say) windows explorer into 602text and they would appear as graphics. Recently the behavior changed and now the are objects and are represented by and icon. I cannot get them to display as pictures other than via the menu insert/picture etc.

This is not a major issue but I would like to get it back to the former behavior and cannot find the setting
Thanks
Rick
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Monday, February 06, 2006 at 9:41:49 AM (EST)
Maybe you have the option to display images turned off? I believe that cvan be set in the "options".

Also, you might want to try reinstalling as I have seen similar things happen with ole objects when the registry gets messed up. Reinstalling should recreate the keys and fix it.
  Posted by Rick Grunwald  on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 at 5:53:30 AM (EST)
I emailed tech support. I am set up correctly and reinstall is probably the only answer.I have tried uncheckeing the correct keys, closing out then opening and rechecking to no avail. THat will often fix issues like this.
If reinstalling works I'll post the results back here
BackBack to 602PC SUITE 4.2 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.