Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Problem with Lansuite 2004 5 user licence
  Posted by  Andrei Pernevan  on Sunday, December 18, 2005 at 9:24:27 AM (EST)
I have a problem with my lansuite software. i have a 5 user free licence.
i only have 3 registered users on my server, but anytime i try to connect to the telnet gateway, it says that lansuite is limited to 5 and it closes my connection.
another thing is that i cannot use my proxy server anymore. it says:
602LAN SUITE has reached the licensed user limit! Purchase a larger 602LAN SUITE user license to prevent this error from occuring in the future. Click here to add more users: http://www.software602.com/store/

Please tell me what can i do!
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Monday, December 19, 2005 at 11:42:50 AM (EST)
I have read in other posts that LanSuite keeps track of IP addresses. So If your 3 users use dynamic IP, and constantly get new connections, then LanSuite might be complaining about too many IP addresses.

If you are using LanSuites DHCP option, you might limit the IP range that can be used to a maxium of 5.

If you are using a router to assign IP addresses, I recommend the same thing, Limit the routers ip address to a range of 5.
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Monday, December 19, 2005 at 11:43:21 AM (EST)
I have read in other posts that LanSuite keeps track of IP addresses. So If your 3 users use dynamic IP, and constantly get new connections, then LanSuite might be complaining about too many IP addresses.

If you are using LanSuites DHCP option, you might limit the IP range that can be used to a maxium of 5.

If you are using a router to assign IP addresses, I recommend the same thing, Limit the routers ip address to a range of 5.
  Posted by Rick Phann  on Friday, August 03, 2007 at 12:03:02 PM (EST)
I have the same problem too. Is there any ways to track how many users are online at the same time. If there is, maybe we can just kick somebody off so it won't go over the limit because we know that not all 25 users are always online at the same time.

Is there a way to reset the IP table without having to reset the lansuite all the time?
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.