Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
Lost email
  Posted by  Andrew Jackson  on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 6:54:34 AM (EST)
I've made a mistake on the first test and trial run of Lan 2004, in that I did not ask to leave a copy of the email sitting at my ISP on the ISP server for a day or two. Lan 2004 conected to the mailbox and retrieved all the mail, but I have no idea where it has gone. I have a user mail box set up as Andrew (at that stage without the "company.com", and no other aliases. The only user mailbox was set up as webmaster and postmaster. I can't get Outlook 2003 to 'pop' the mailbox, I don't know whether the mail has gone to this mailbox anyway, and if not where is it?

Any thoughts? Andrew
  Posted by Russell Waddington  on Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 2:59:24 PM (EST)
You can always go into the web mail, if it is there you should see it.

http://yourdoman/mail or
127.0.0.1/mail if accessing on the installed machine.
  Posted by Andrew Jackson  on Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 11:11:50 PM (EST)
Hey thanks for that. I enabled the WWW service and logged on, and found all the mail sitting there. It gave me an insight into what was going on and then I reconfigured everything. I then tried to get Outlook to log on to the 127.0.0.1 site which has also worked, and got all the mail into Outlook as well - thanks.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.