Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
General Fax Issue
  Posted by  Torsten Rüter  on Thursday, December 08, 2005 at 7:15:31 AM (EST)
Hello folks,

I have read some articles about the fax-function of lansuite 2004. At this stage, I think I know enough about sending them to configure the server and the sendfax client software. But I have a lack of knowledge about receiving faxes. I know that all incoming faxes can be printed out but that is not what I want. How does it work that an incoming fax is routed to is recipient? can somebody explain this to me please?

Thank you very much!
Torsten
  Posted by Robert Smith  on Thursday, December 08, 2005 at 1:13:17 PM (EST)
The fax tab in the advanced config has an option to specify a printer to print the faxes.

Fax IDs are kind of tricky, and if you're going to print everything anyway, it doesn't make sense to even mess with it. The fax id is the little strip that says where the fax is from usually at the top of the page right on the end of the page. You have to copy that string exactly from the top of the page and enter it into the fax id field in the user properties (users tab).

it works, but if a company changes their fax ID for some reason, it will mess up and you have to do the process all over again.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.