Software602 Home . products . download . support . register . how to buy . . view cart . . . contact us . . . .
Software602 Home . . . . . .
. .
Software602 Login
E-mail:
Password:
forgot?
Support Home .
User Forum .
Knowledge Base .
Submit Ticket .
View My Tickets .
. .
602LAN SUITE 2004 User Forumforum home | rss | search | terms of use
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
mboxes
  Posted by  Robert Shedrick  on Thursday, November 03, 2005 at 12:59:06 PM (EST)
Is there anyway that you can tell what username goes to what mailbox or folder mboxes under lansuite. I have a user that cannot receive his email and I would like to go into his mbox on the server and see if there is a large email in his inbox. I know you can go through webmail but you have to open every email to see its attachment size there has to be an easier way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Robert
  Posted by Andy Trump  on Thursday, November 03, 2005 at 3:29:24 PM (EST)
If you look in the user admin part of the web admin tool you can see the mail box name under the user account config I think.
  Posted by Robert Shedrick  on Thursday, November 03, 2005 at 4:02:48 PM (EST)
I just got an email from 602 that said it was on the users tab on the window. Wouldnt it be nice if we could rename this to make sense with the username, or at least have the ability to print everyones user and mailbox name together. Come on 602 we know you can do it. Robert
  Posted by Barry Kucher  on Sunday, November 13, 2005 at 10:08:24 PM (EST)
I specifically have asked for these fixes in the next version. I have also asked to have access to all functions that are available in the web client to be available in the administrator functions within the software.
BackBack to 602LAN SUITE 2004 Forum
Add New TopicAdd New Topic
Post ReplyPost Reply
. . .
  © 2009 Software602, Inc. All rights reserved.